We were naughty children back then. Like a normal kids in a normal day, we ate our breakfast that our mother had prepared, and dressed up for school. To arrive school, we need walk 35-40 second approximately. So it was quite easy for us to go to school back then. However, while we were going downstairs, instead of going to school, my brother said " I really do not want to go to school today. I think i will go to internet cafe." Firstly, i was surprised but after it sounded fun and i said that i want to go with him too. After getting out from the building, we changed our way to go to İnternet Cafe. Because our neigborhood was small and everybody might recognize us. So we walked a little bit more and arrived to İnternet Cafe. We played some games with my brother and near to 12 o'clock, we prepared to return to home. When we arrived our home, we knew that our mother will not be at home that day. So we went to upstairs but i was a bit exhausted and I could not keep up my brother. He opened the door and suddenly our mother opened the door. She started to scream to my brother. She was very angry. But i managed to escape. I did not have any watch or phone to look at the Time. I did not know what to do. Then i decided to go to fountain because nobody can see me there. I went there and started to count. I counted 30 minute from my mind which means 1800 second. After the long counting process, i went to home like nothing happened.
My brother was punished. I was really sorry for him when i was playing with computer which he cannot for 7 days. I really was. Because he did not fink on me. From that day to this, we still make things like that.
It is also important to tell a story well as it is a funny story. Both are successful 😎. I quite liked it and laughed a lot, thank you 🌠
YanıtlaSilCome on! In my opinion your mother much merciful than mine:) I do not want even think about what she does, if I would do something wrong?!??!:) hopefully I am not a little child any more.
YanıtlaSilDid you really calculated that 30 minutes make 1800 seconds :D
YanıtlaSilIf i didn't, i would be telling the punishment story☺️
SilI have a memory similar to this,too. It was really sad situation for your brother 😐
YanıtlaSilHow a childhood you got over I really started wondering :D
YanıtlaSilMaybe it is a good memory for you but I think not for your brother 😇
YanıtlaSilOlder siblings always take the fall😔
YanıtlaSil