23 Nisan 2019 Salı
Lost Friendships
I would love to write important things about friendship but actually I am not in my mood today. Do you guys know the feeling that makes you sad? I am talking about old friendships. You know, like in the elemantary school. Exactly. I know the bad feeling that you are feeling right now. You are asking yourself that "I used to have a really close friend but we do not talk or see each other anymore." And now you are wondering "why we do not see each other?". Maybe your roads were different. Or luck? Bad memories? Life conditions? Nonsense... I do not understand the logic here. If you are really close friends, you do not have to cut everything between you guys. I was watching a film a couple of days ago. Then suddenly I asked myself " what is my old really close friend Berkay doing in these days?" I searched his name on some social media pages, and I found out that he was hanging out with his other elemantary school friends in Trabzon. The friends that he met after me. I felt upset. Because we were to close. Like a brother. At least, I was thinking like that. But it turned out to be it was not I think. Now, I do not know what he is doing. I found his Twitter account and I sended a follow request last week, and I am still waiting. I hope we will contact soon...
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
I was with my elementary-school friends just an hour ago. I came home and saw your text. I am so sorry for you. :/ I hope you will contact with him.
YanıtlaSilI hope you will contact with him :(
YanıtlaSilTürker, I find myself feeling the same way most of the time. Don't feel sorry. Most people do not know what being a good friend means.
YanıtlaSilI think it depends on you. Just one step to do it. For example, you can arrange a party and invite everyone whom you know.
YanıtlaSil