He was 1.74 cm and his hands were very small. His favorite meal was haricot bean and rice. He does not like desserts very much but when he wanted to eat he prefered rose jam. His biggest desire was to go on a world tour and improve his workings about Turkish language and history. He read a lot of book, but his favorite book that he always carried was "Çalıkuşu" written by Reşat Nuri Güntekin. After horses, he liked the dogs most. His favorite dance was valse and his music taste was changeable. His shirts were always white and he liked to dress elegantly. He always drew his suits by himself and he did not like dark blue suits.
He could not relax himself without fixing the curved objects around him, in his home, even in the houses where he was guest. For him, breakfast in the mornings was not pleasant at all. As soon as he got up from the bed, he sat across-legged on the sofa and drank the coffee and the cigarette of the day. One feature was he did not shave by himself.
Without Atatürk, we wouldn't have lived so far and Turkey wouldn't exist. Knowing him is very important for us and it is our duty to follow his ideas.
Your topic is very nice. Thank you for your beautiful thoughts. We are a lucky nation to have a leader like Atatürk. Also, Çalıkuşu is a good novel. I love so much it.
YanıtlaSilWhen I see title, I said that I should read it. Really you are right, one of the most prides evenly he is the leading in this list. Fortunately we have Atatürk. 🙂
YanıtlaSilThese are also "amazing" facts about Atatürk. But it is obvious that he was always wearing elegant suits, in the photographs(😅). Thank you so much for the rest. You wrote the best. 🌠
YanıtlaSil"Çalıkuşu" is also my favorite book and one of the reasons that led me to become a teacher. And Atatürk... Words are not enough to describe my gratitude Atam... If he had not been our leader, I cannot imagine where I would be now... Most probably I would be behind curtains, looking after my -Allah knows how many- children, and knowing nothing about even the alphabet, let alone books... Thanks for everything, dear Atam, rest in peace...
YanıtlaSil