I think this time, our blogs must be well written because this is the final blog that we are going to write (at least for me though 😅). Don't get me wrong Ceren Hocam. It was very fun to write these blogs seriously. Every blog that I wrote have a different place in my mind.
First one was introducing myself. You know for those of you who says "who the hell is this guy?". Sometimes I tried to give you guys my humble advice about movies and TV shows. It makes me so happy to hear that you like my taste. Then the bbq of course. I was a lot of fun and it has a different place in our hearts because that was the first event that we did as a class. I will not forget it and I hope we do countless more. In addition, again, that was the first time I make bbq fire😅. Afterwards, my chilhood memories of course. I was not a naughty boy or something like that actually, but I can sincerely say that, I can be the unluckiest little boy you would ever met. I have a lot of childhood memories that I can't remember right now. Maybe one Day you can hear if you want.
Basically, this is a quick version of my blog page and I will visit here sometimes to remember what have we been through. I will never forget this place and I will always remember my teachers.
As you said our adventures won't end we will continue after a short break 😂👍
YanıtlaSilI already started to think that you are the unluckiest boy I have ever met. :) But I believe in your sincerity, I hope we will have more time to know each other. My clasmate
YanıtlaSilAnd the words of farewell..but each end has a new beginning.
YanıtlaSilIt was really nice to meet you dear boy, and you have been one of my most interesting students. I know you will be a very good student in the department. Always do your best and believe in yourself. Every blog post you wrote were interesting. Thanks for writing till the end.
YanıtlaSil