Hello reader. I hope you are having a good day because I am not. You wanna know why? Because I have just watched fifth episode of Game of Thrones and I can assure you this show is not going well.
I started to watch Game of Thrones at the beginning of the highschool. Since then, I was watching it and I was taking it seriously. Until season 8. I mean if you are watching too, you might have been disappointed. I couldn't read the books although I badly wanted to read but even without reading it, I can sincerely say that this season is suck and it is going to be as bad as HIMYM ending. There was one thing that people was saying right from the beginning. "Winter is coming." At the beginning of season 8, viewers were so excited about how it is going to be end. While they were waiting for the season 8, they had made countless of theories about how it is going to be. But I think no one could have guessed that nonsense. The mighty winter, which we were waiting like mads, ended up in nearly 30 minutes. With that action, scenarist showed us that "Night King was not the real villian in Game of Thrones. It never was. We were just using him to give you guys a hype." Really scenarists? Well done then. You have accomplished to ruin the greatest show of all times. CONGRATULATIONS.
In my opinion, in the last episode, our useless hero who said nothing but " She is my queen", is going to do what he thinks is right. I am going to watch the last episode just to see how it is going to end. If you are going to watch do not wait for to see any miracle because from now on, they cannot make it right.
I m sorry for you :( but I don't like it
YanıtlaSilI haven't watched the series although many people around me recommended me to do so. Sometimes it is just better to wind up and leave a good taste.
YanıtlaSilUnfortunately, I'm agree with you, the final season is disappointed.
YanıtlaSil