BBq
Good day readers and visitors. I am happy to tell you that we had a bbq on Friday. I think that was the first social think that we made with our classmates. So i am really happy about it. I am sorry for those who couldn't attempt. Sorry guys... Next time. Moreover, i think that was the beginning of many more activities like this one. I hope we can do things like this with prep e too.
The activity was great but the people who need to stay with the bbq are a bit suffering. You know, the people who are staying with the bbq, should eat more right? But that is not true. We grilled it, sended it and after 5 minutes one of our friends came to us by saying " Where is the rest of it? Are they done? " For christ sake people! Clearly we are starving. Let us eat, right? I am still smell like smoke but it was worth it. This is the bbq team by the way. Another fun fact, that was the first time i stayed with the bbq and not just eat :)
Anyway, the day was great, the meatball was great (thanks to Fatmanur) and the feeling that keep saying me "We are going to do this again" is even more great. Thanks for reading this. See you guys around.

Haha 😂 We found our light in the middle of bbq team, cool. Yeeee! "yelle yelle yelle"
YanıtlaSilSacrifice, hungry, cold.. despite all we had great time 💃
YanıtlaSilHahah alhamdulelah, I kept my standart high but finally I could reach it even if it was not perfect:D thanks for all you guys^^
YanıtlaSilI'm lucky because I have a friend like you did well my friend I wish you more success
YanıtlaSilEllerine sağlık Yellemeci Başı😁
YanıtlaSilI hope we do it again such a nice organization. And with p-E
I wish I had been there bro:(
YanıtlaSilYou saw what you missed ım sure you're gonna be with us next time
Silliked the comment😂
SilI'm happy for you
YanıtlaSilDon't forget a teacher enforced campfire singalong - where she was the only one singing. I mean that is what every univeristy student wants to do on a Friday night right...hang out with the teacher and listen to her sing around a campfire...right?right?
YanıtlaSilwhat a good day for you and your friends :)
YanıtlaSilHere someone wonders why she hadn't been invited😕
YanıtlaSil