2 Mart 2019 Cumartesi

Who am I ?

  Hello. What's up ? How are you doing? I am Türker by the way. Glad you asked. If you are from prep D, you already know me. A bit actually. But if you are from prep E, well you are about to know me.
  
   I was born in Trabzon in 1999. This is me by the way. When I was three years old.


I am a quiet person as all you guys and my teachers know. That's me. I cannot help it. I cannot communicate with people so easily like other people. But that does not make me a strange person. I mean i think. I do not know what you guys are thinking about me but i think being silent is kinda cool.

I like reading book, watching films and tv series, and eating. I can eat every kind of meal. I do not chose. It is one of my good characteristic :). 

So basically it is me. If you want to learn more about me, you can come and chat with me. And i think ı wrote 150 word if i count it right. That is all for now. See you guys around.



15 yorum:

  1. Nice to meet you Türker :) It is a really sincere text.I am very curious about your future writings.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I cannot see any problem of being silent. (you are not too silent) When come to meals, you are totally right. Most meal deserves to be eaten :) Good luck on future writing.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. nice beginning.By the way, I cannot stop laughing for this photo.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I think being a quiet person is not bad thing mate, because if people love loud, everyone would like the people who drive tofaş with loud music.:) Thank you for this text, see you later :)

    YanıtlaSil
  5. glad to meet you. i think you have evolved 😂it is too different from current

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I wonder what will you write next by the way, nice photo 😄

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Your child photo is very cute.☺ I think you aren't so silent.I figure you out.😉

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I like this text. It is nice idea :) and I think being quiet is sometimes the best.

    YanıtlaSil
  9. When I looked your blog , I saw your photo and I was shocked , because you are different when I compare to now 😂 You are silent but I am a crazy boy , but sometimes being silent is better than being crazy 😉

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  11. When I looked your blog , I saw your photo and I was shocked , because you are different when I compare to now 😂 You are silent but I am a crazy boy , but sometimes being silent is better than being crazy 😉

    YanıtlaSil
  12. Sometimes quiteness is good thing because what do our ancestor say? 😊little talk, more listen 😉 good text, nice to meet you...

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Being silent is definetly cool. I don't know you but everytime I see you I thought you are a cool person, keep cool! :)))

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Firstly you were so cute😌 I liked it when we come to your blog I tkink it is a successful and logical starting cause knowing someone before read his writing makes easier our job. Thank you

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Loved the photo! You are not strange. As the oldest person around, I can say that as you get to know people better, you need an urge to keep quiet and live in your own world.

    YanıtlaSil