10 Mart 2019 Pazar

Why Should I...?

    Hello humanity. Today i will create a brand new content. It's name is going to be "Why Should I..." as you can see from the title obviously. In this content, i will try to tell why you should do, read, watch, listen or make something. So let's begin!

    In this part, i am going to offer you to watch the most coolest show in our time. I heard you asking "Which show Türker? Tell us right now!". Okey kiddo hold your horses. It is Peaky Blinders of course.


Look at these guys. Look at their awesome clothes. The show is about a gang. Title of the show is the gang's name also. It is 20th century in the show and these guys are trying to survive after the WW1. Actually they are bullies but they are one of a kind. The bullies that we are enjoy to see on the screens. Especially the guy on the front with grey suit. His name is Thomas Shelby and he is the guy who make this show more and more awesome. He is a great actor.

That is all for this week now. I hope you guys like the show. If you watched the show already, i liked your taste of shows ☺️. Anyway see you guys around. 

10 yorum:

  1. As a person who loves historical tv series so much. I am embarrassed about have not watched this tv series yet. Thank you for this suggestion. :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. You definitely need to start mate. You don't have a wifi issue anyway unlike some of us 😅

      Sil
  2. Sounds splendind and also it's great idea to suggest to us shows. You can also suggest movies, tv series..

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Smoke in the air
    Attention to hair
    I'm telling this weird words according to 3 episodes.Good hair/Good smoker

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I did not watch this show yet but I wondered andI guess I’ll watch it thank to you:) Meanwhile I liked your blog, I did not see any mistakes. Congratulations🙏

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I've been watching this show since you told me that. Oh, and Shelby, the coolest person, the master.

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I have watched already. Tommy ❤️

    YanıtlaSil
  7. I like your wriying and it is different context 😊

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I don't wanna promise to watch it but I seems perfect. By the way I like your emotions. Good job bro !!😊

    YanıtlaSil