23 Mart 2019 Cumartesi

Why Should I ...

     Hello readers and visitors. Today, I will be written the second part of the "Why Should I" concept. Unfortunately this part is not going to be beautiful or cool part. Because this part is going to explain bad aspects of the wars. In short, I am going to offer you to watch the Pianist.


     For those of you who did not watch this film yet, should definitely watch. I am persistently saying that you should watch it. The film is about a Polish guy named Wladyslaw Szpilman and by the way, it is a true story. It describes a period in Nazi occupied Poland where it is impossible to live. You guys know the racism at that time and although it was difficult for him to live in such a miserable environment, he never gave up and he never lost his hope.

     This week, I suggested this film to you guys because of the New Zealand event. I am so sorry for our loss. But this is not just an our loss because Muslims are human too. No death in the world can justify war. Everyone should be aware of this fact.

8 yorum:

  1. I guess,I watched this movie,but it is long time to remember clearly. But still I have some sadness from Pianist, I can feel it. And, New Zealand is the newest one of the racism events, not just one(unfortunately not just one). It is a dilemma.. We appreciate these movies because of telling the truths and go through its sadness by own yourself. But it is the point. It means there is still pain came from the past. And the future movies are still about be such things. But I cannot ignore the art. It makes everything more toucable to change something. All we have to do is "to be touched for change". And really and deeply thank you 🌠

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I could not agree with you more. Because of this kind of films, we can understand old times struggles clearly. Which is help us to create the world with peace. Thank you for your lovely feedbacks🙂

      Sil
  2. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. 'No death in the world can justify war.' I couldn't agree more.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I haven't watch this film unfortunately, but I will watch it soon. I think this film is really good production. Sentences of film are really important for people. They give a message to people about war.

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I watched this film and it was sooo beautiful..

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I have never watch it but I heard that it is very great 😉

    YanıtlaSil
  7. I don't generally watch films about history or war,but because you suggests, I will watch it 👌🏿 Meanwhile, when I read your text, I understood your troll which you did yesterday 😅

    YanıtlaSil